A downloadable game for Windows
An evil wizard cursed your music book. Defeat the hellish creatures he summoned!
- Stay in the rhythm to crank up your damage
- Do not misclick or you bring your damage down
- Play predefined songs or add your favorite custom ones - the game will always fit your mood
- Track your statistics for each song
- Gather gold to upgrade your total damage
- Song selector screen instead of manual management
- More intuitive way to add your custom tracks
- Change difficulty/reaction time
Spacebar: Start the song after loading
Leftclick, Spacebar: Inflict damage
How can I adjust the volume of sound effects/music?
Open up the "settings.ini" in the main directory. You can change the entries volume_song and volume_effects to your liking. Be aware that these numbers are floats and range from 0.0 (muted) to 1.0 (full blast).
How can I change the resolution and windowed/fullscreen modes?
Open up the "settings.ini" in the main directory. You can change the entries resx and resy to your liking. If you want to play in windowed mode, put fullscreen=2, else put fullscreen=1.
How can I change the song that is played?
Open up the "settings.ini" in the main directory and change the "song" entry to the one you want to play. You enter the name of the ini file in the "data" directory (e.g. song=Level 1).
How can I add my custom song?
First copy an existing ini file from the "data" directory and rename it. Then open it up with an editor (Editor, Notepad++ etc.) and change the following:
- "path" to the path of your music file (e.g. path=mymusic/mysong.mp3). The game currently supports mp3 and wav files.
- "bpm" to fit the BPM of your song. Currently the game supports songs up to 260 BPM. If you don't know the correct value, try to search for it in the BPM database.
- Delete all "statistics" entries in the ini to start fresh.
- Set your new song in the "settings.ini".
Isn't there an easier way?
Not in this early version of the game, sorry.
Ver. 2305162254 patched
- Included a new song by great Juhani Junkala
- Fixed issues, where the gold cap didn't rise during gameplay
- Fixed issues, where the information were saved to the wrong files
- The max damage can be increased with gold pickups
- Save and load your gold/damage/kills
- Added a quick reference PDF to the game folder
- Diverse bugfixes
- Included gold pickups (absolutely useless at the moment)
- Included a mouse cursor
- Included some sound effects
- Included volume options for the song/sound effects
- Included a statistics screen on the end of each song
- Included full HD support and windowed/fullscreen options
First public alpha release.
Unzip the archive anywhere you like.